Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 August 2011

buying makeup off eBay

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge fan of eBay. I buy a lot of makeup products off there because there are a lot of products that aren't available to me since I live in the middle of no where! So I resort to eBay because it's convenient for me and I find some amazing deals.

I'm gonna start off with some positives of buying products off eBay.

1. It's cheap, so for anyone on a budget it would be great for you.
2. You don't have to leave the comfort of your own home.
3. There are some great products on eBay.
4. You can find some interesting products you have never seen or heard of before.

Some of the negatives of buying makeup off eBay are...

1. Some of the products are knock offs
2. A lot of the time it takes about 3 weeks to get to you. (keep in mind that's going on my opinion, and I live in Canada so it could be different for different places)
3. You might not know EXACTLY where the product is coming from.


The best advice I can give to girls looking to buy makeup off eBay is to DO THERE HOMEWORK first. When I say that I mean to look into the product or brand first and compare to make sure they aren't buying a fake.

Don't just buy something before looking into the seller and their feedback from customers. They show their ratings for a reason so make sure you are looking at them because nobody likes to be ripped off.

Now I buy things from eBay quite often and I LOVE it. eBay allows me to try different things and not spend ALL my money.

So just make sure your looking into everything your buying! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment