Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Crackle Nail polish craze! Review



            I recently purchased the Crackle nail; polish by Sally Hansen in 'Fuchsia Shock.' It was $5.99 at Zellers. I had been wanting to try the product for a while but never really got around to actually buying it until just the other day. When i tried it out, I used sally hansens white nail polish as a base coat and let it dry then I applied the crackle top coat over top. It was a bit frustrating for me at first because I wasn't quite sure how it worked. I did mess it up a couple of times but in the end I got it to work out. It turned out really nicely. It just takes a couple of tries to get used to it. Since it dries so quickly, I found that the nail polish that was actually on the brush applicator kept getting dry which made it hard to put on your nails. You really need to be quick about applying it. Overall, I'm really happy with this product and I love the effect it gave my nails. But you do need to be careful when applying it because the formula dries so quickly.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I like the diagonal effect you achieved with the crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol those aren't my nails. Its just a picture offline so i could show how the colour turns out on your nails. If you want to see how my nails looked you can visit my youtube channel. I put a video up of the nailpolish! :)

    ReplyDelete