Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 July 2011

work makeup

I just wanted to talk a little bit about the makeup that some girls and women wear to work. If you do not work at a bar or as like a fashion model or something along those lines, then you don't need to PILE on the makeup. I can't even count the amount of times where I have walked into a Mcdonalds or a walmart or something and seen a girl with eyeliner and eyeshadow piled on. I know you want to look good and all but your making yourself look like your trying to hard. I work at subway and I find that all I need is mascara and maybe tinted moisterizer if I need the extra coverage. It's important to keep your makeup simple and professional while at work. People want to see a fresh face not and overload of makeup while they are grocery shopping and stuff like that. There is a girl who works at a store I love to shop at and, no word of a lie, she has BLACK eyeshadow up to her eyebrows and her hair is always wayyyy over teased. It makes me cringe. She would look so much nicer with a clean face and hair pulled back, not like she's ready to go out to the club. But I mean, that's just me. :)

My suggestion for work makeup would be to wear a tinted moisturizer, concealer (if needed), mascara, maybe a light colored eyeshadow and maybe chapstick or a light lip gloss. I wouldn't go too crazy.
That's about everything I can say about makeup in the workplace. Thanks for readinggg!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    It is really a nice blog with lots of informative stuff about Professional Makeup, i really appreciate your research & knowledge. Nice Post.....

    please visit our site also to know about Professional Makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    It is really a nice blog with lots of informative stuff about Professional Makeup, i really appreciate your research & knowledge. Nice Post.....

    please visit our site also to know about Professional Makeup.

    ReplyDelete