Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 September 2011

My first day back to school look!!

Today was my first day back to college for my last year of Journalism. I was really nervous to go back to school, but excited at the same time. The night before, I was trying to plan out what I was going to wear and how I was going to do my makeup. I didn't want to be too fancy or too over the top. I wanted to look cute, but professional at the same time. Afterall, I'm not in high school anymore.





So starting off with my outfit from the bottom up. On my feet I wore a pair of gladiator style sandals from aldo. These shoes are my all time favourite shoes!





For pants, I wore a dark wash pair of skinny jeans from Sirens Fashions. I have had these jeans for like 3 years and I still love them.

\

For my shirt I wore a slouchy bright blue quarter length sleeve shirt. It's very lightweight and soft material. It looks very nice for school but its still comfortable at the same time. I bought the shirt a couple weeks ago at Urban Behaviour for around $8.00 which was really cheap so I bought it in white as well. lol!





For a necklace I wore a seahorse necklace on a silver coloured chain. I wore this because me and one of my best friends bought them as best friend necklaces and we promised each other we would wear them on our first day of school this year as good luck. Silly? I know but hey, no one ever really completely grows up right. Plus the necklace added a little bling to my outfit.





For makeup, I did my usual face makeup routine with bb cream, concealer, powder finish, bronzer and a bit of blush. I wanted to keep things simple because my program is more of a business environment so I just wore a shimmer white shadow to help make my eyes stand out, then my falsies mascara by maybelline and mac's black eyeliner. So nothing too crazy with the makeup today. I kept my hair pin straight today just to give that polished off look.





Overall, I really liked my look today. I got a lot of compliments from the other girls at school so I think it was successful! :) Check out my twitter account to see pictures of my outfit!





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment