Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 September 2011

which cosmetic could I not live without?

I was thinking this morning on my way to school about what kind of makeup product I could never live without. So I thought about it and which product would make help the most if I couldn't have anything else.

No it wasn't foundation or concealer, not lipgloss or eyeshadow. I felt like the product that would benefit me most if I could only use one would be mascara.

Mascara made the most sense for me because it helps give girls that more feminine look. It gives girls a pretty yet simple look.

It wouldn't matter if I had a zit or redness because I would have mascara on which would bring more attention to my eyes rather than any blemishes I may have.

Mascara is my favorite part of my makeup routine because it helps make your eyes look so big and doll like.

I wanted to talk about this today to help get everyone thinking, so think long and hard about what product or makeup tool you couldn't live without. You can only pick one!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment