Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Beauty photography

Hey everyone,

So I've been thinking about expanding my blogger acount with an additional blog for beauty photography. It would be less writing, and more photos. I've been thinking about starting this up for a little while now because I do love photography as well as beauty so I figured why not put the two together. It wouldn't be just regular beauty shots, it would be more intricate makeup. I'm going to try to record us doing the makeup and post those on youtube for those of you who would like to see how we created the looks. I want to go to extremes with makeup and really have fun with it. I have so many wild, fun colours that I have been dying to try but haven't found a place to wear them yet so this is my chance to really utilize all of my products and tools. I'm super excited about this project and I hope everyone else is too.

Please let me know what you think of this idea! If you have any suggestions or if you think it's a bad/good idea, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment